Saturday 23 October 2010

Em, London Style Blogger visits The Painted Lady...


One of Belinda's faithful client's Em, (see below) has done a lovely little post on Inside City Chic
City Chic is an online shop for beautiful (un-frumpy) plus sized clothing. There new campaign is Mad Men inspired so what is not to love? 


Friday, October 22, 2010


Black and White




My hair is getting longer! I usually get the back cut very short with longer bob styling at the front. A-Symmetrical and Graded cuts are very big here in London, and this fashionista likes to keep up! In fact, my hair salon - The Painted Lady is run by a gorgeous Kiwi called Belinda - I think I will do a post on her in the next month or so!

My pics today are in Black and White. I was playing about with camera settings and set it this way, taking shots before a party this weekend. I looked SMASHING (even if I do say so myself!). I LOVE how much this dress hugs my curves, accentuates them and shows off how great the curvy shape is. This dress is a black number (I am obsessed with all the City Chic LBDs at the moment!) and as you can see - fits me well - I wore sheer stockings (my first pair, having worn thick tights most of the last year!) and kitten heels.

Also, I felt like a million bucks! I LOVE how City Chic dresses can make me feel SO sexy and wonderful and feminine all at the same... x.


I am wearing the
Wittner Shoes and Sheer Stockings...

PS - The belt came WITH the dress!

City Chic's New Advertisement Campaign. 


No comments:

Post a Comment